1. Efficient IP helping campuses boost DNS security
2. Cengage’s learning objects fully prepared for competency-based education
3. Citirx’s classroom virtualization software
4. Bomgar’s two-point verification software
5. D2L’s Autumn16 release – Desire to Learn is a LMS
6. Blackboard is trying to improve the accessibility of its LMS.
Accessibility, Blackboard Learn, Digital Learning, Education, Educational Technologies, eLearning, Future Tech, New Technology, Online Education, Personalized Learning, Tech Trends, Technology News, Uncategorized |
Tagged edtech, education, educational technologies, Future Tech |
Blackboard, the most popular LMS, has completely redesigned its product. They call it The New Learning Experience.
BbWorld 2015 Live is being held this year from July 20-23, in Washington, DC. If you can’t attend you can register for the free online conference here:
Blackboard has announced that it will make available a Cloud (Internet) based version of its Learn LMS. The company also announced that it is developing a plug-in that will make the popular Lynda.com training videos accessible from Blackboard.
Blackboard Learn, Education, Educational Technologies, Educational Videos, eLearning, Learning Management Systems |
Tagged Blackboard, edtech, education, educational technologies, educational videos, online learning |
It will not cost you $1.99.