TotalReader Pro is a digital reader for iPhones and iPads. It costs $4.99, but it was free the day I downloaded it. It reads books and documents in all the common formats, such as .docx, .epub, .rtf., .doc, .ppt., .pptx, and many more. I have tried it and it works well, better than the other e Readers I have on my iPad. You can read about it here:
The author mentions Bluefire Reader and ebrary.
PaperPort Notes lets you:
- Import PDF, PPT and Image files into your notes
- Robust tools for note taking and marking up documents
- Record page by page audio
- Powerful tools to keep you organized
- Integrations with your favorite could storage services
- Anytime, anywhere access to PaperPort documents
- Share documents easily with anyone
Clear is a to do list manager for the iPhone and iPad.
A link to Gizmag’s review of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1″ tablet.
The display on this tablet is supposed to look like a sheet of paper.