Carnegie Mellon University has announced a new AI project that will explore its use in higher education.
According to a new report the use of artificial intelligence in education will grow by 50% in the next five years. The report mentions the popularity of AI-powered educational games.
It seems the human element will always be needed, at least for a few more decades.
This is from an article in Time Magazine by Stuart Frankel and Christian Hammond. Their predictions are:
- New inventions using AI will explode.
- Employees will work alongside smart machines.
- Executives will demand transparency.
- Artificial Intelligence will reshape companies outside of IT.
- Innovation labs will become a competitive asset.